Administrative Departments » Transfers


Student Transfers

Poway Unified School District Board Policy (PUSD) allows for transfers within and from outside the PUSD boundaries. There are two different types of transfers: 

A Request for Intradistrict Transfer is used to transfer from your school of residence to another school within the PUSD boundaries. 

The Application For Interdistrict Attendance Permit, San Diego County Office of Education Form 341, which is available at in our Student Attendance and Discipline Office, is used to transfer from a district outside of PUSD into one of our school sites.  The process for transferring from another district into PUSD should begin at the district office of the student’s residence. The district of residence needs to release the student before PUSD can accept the student into one of our school sites. You may find more information regarding this type of transfer in the “FAQ about Residency and Transfers” .

 Information about  Transfers can be found at the PUSD website: